Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 4 - Ordinary to Sublime in 30 minutes

Day started out wet, but by the time lunch time rolled out, it was dry, and the wind had calmed down a little bit. Decided to take a chance and head out for a walk in the backyard. The Arthur Bay, which is right behind Palmer, narrows down to a little area surrounded by glaciers and I always wanted to see how far I could go towards the end of the bay. Well, today was the day to find out .. and what a discovery - my day went from ordinary to sublime in the 30 minutes it took me to get there.  Check it out -



The end point of Arthur Bay

  -- Not able to upload the movies right now because of bandwidth so check again later.--


Just taking it all in!
Sitting on the dock of the bay.. wasting time!
Fantastic song from Otis Redding.. one of my all time favorites !  could not get it out of my mind!





A cute Gentoo that was getting ready for bed. Didn't seem to mind me at all,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment